Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Attack Phase - Day 7

Morning Weigh In: 188.6 Lbs
Daily Weight GAIN: + .2 Lbs
Total Weight Loss: 6.0 Lbs

So added .2 lbs ... for some reason i had a feeling this will happen. First of all, i think i ate more than i am supposed to of the Porridge. Secondly, i don't think the Chai Latte was a good idea and lastly, while i was feeding my kids yesterday, i took a couple of bites of thier food and tasted the food i was cooking! I didn't like that i did that, but for some reason i still tasted it!

Another big issue is my work out. Haven't been doing anything. I have to make it happen! I know that it'll affect everything in a big way.

Today will be a better day!

Breakfast: one boiled egg / non fat cheese stick/ cup of coffee
Snack: Fat Free Yogurt
Lunch: 2 Kiftah Patties & with a yogurt dipping sauce (fat free plain yogurt w garlic powder).
Snack: non fat cheese slice / non fat cheese stick

Dinner: Left over roasted chicken w/ fat free sour cream as a dip (I'm not sure if this is something i can have, any advice? thx).

Water: it's been a good "water" day so far :)
Work out: I had a fast walk for about 40 minutes, felt really good afterwards!

Tomorrow will be day 8 of my Attack Phase. I'm planning to do 10 days then start the Cruise Phase. Will begin checking out recipes for the next phase so i can have everything ready.

I feel really good today. About my food , water and walking. I"m hoping i'll be happy tomorrow morning on the scales too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment