Monday, July 25, 2011

Hey, I'm here!

Sorry for not posting the last few days. I have a post (that I didn't publish) with the results after my 1st day on PP. I didn't post it because I was, well, surprised, upset, disappointed, a bit embarrassed and because I decided to put everything behind me and move on.

What happened that after a really good day on PP, the next morning I weighed in and was really surprised that my weight had gone up `1.8 lbs! UP i said, not down! Which is very surprising to me because I usually use that much on my 1st return to PP. So, i felt all the above! And ended up not publishing the post.

Later that night, I got my period. So, in a way, it kinda explained everything. (well at least I hope that was the reason I added the weight).

Decided that I will start my challenge when I'm done with it. Because I really want to feel good and positive about everything. So, now, I'm done. And today I start my challenge. I know that a few of my Dukan friends wanted to join in on the challenge. Did you guys start? :) - I still have to read your posts. I had a really busy weekend. Fun, but busy.  I didn't check my weight the last couple of days. I think I'm afraid because of the weight gain a few days ago!!! :) - But I'll get over it, no worries!

It always feels good to start on a Monday anyways, right? :)

So, I'll be posting again at the end of the day about the progress of my 1st day of my 10Lbs challenge!

Gotta do this! I need to do this!! :)


3 comments:

  1. you were missed! glad your back and i hope the challenge goes well - you deserve results

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I credit 100% of the weight gain to TOM!

    Looking forward to hearing about Day 1 of your 10-lb challenge... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!!! Posting crappy days, too,. is part of the deal for all of us ... no reason to make it seem easy when it's not! We are here to support one another!

    ReplyDelete