Thursday, July 21, 2011

Back & Ready for my 10 Lbs Chalange!!

Sorry for disappearing for longer than I expected! I'm still catching up on your blogs but so far, everybody seems to be doing great! Good job!

My challenge is to lose 10 Lbs in 3 weeks. I had advice from Dukan friend's to make it 4 weeks. Which is a good idea! Less pressure :)

So, my goal now is to lose 10 lbs in 3-4 weeks! :) hehe I'll be aiming for 3 weeks. If it happens, I'll be EXTREMELY happy.

Today I start. And I start with a mini Attack for 3 days.  Need to lose the pounds. Need to get into my swim suit for our vacation end of August! And it's not about "getting into" a swim suit, it's more about me feeling "GOOD" about getting into one. I think 10 Lbs will do it! :)

Have a good day!

4 comments:

  1. I'll be rooting for you!!!
    Are you trying diet alone or will you be working out, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Julie's back! :)

    Good luck with your 10-lb challenge -- I know you're going to feel AWESOME when you wear your swimsuit in Aug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back!
    can I join your challenge?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all. Good to be back. Been through some stressful days! Hopefully it'll be over soon.
    Masha, yes, let's do the challenge!! Let's do this! Let's lose 10Lbs FAST! :)
    Moonday, I need to workout, but with my schedule lately, not sure how that will happen. But I'll try to do something everyday.

    ReplyDelete