Thursday, July 21, 2011

Walden Farms Tomato Basil Sauce - Review

One of the things I bought from Walden Farms was the Tomato Basil Sauce. Was a bit skeptical on how this will turn out. Especially that after I opened the jar, the color wasn't really RED, more of a orange pink weird color :) - So, decided to make spaghetti using Miracle Noodles. I sauteed a little minced onions (used an olive oil spray), then added ground beef, some mixed spices, net mug and Cinnamon, salt and pepper. Then I added the Tomato Basil Sauce. and let them cook together on low heat. When everything was done I added the sauce on top of the noodles and mixed them.

The taste, wasn't exactly your traditional spaghetti, but it was very good. Very descent and I will definitely make it again!

Here's the end result (sorry, not a clear picture - the food was really hot when I took the picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment