Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 3 on my challenge - 7 Lbs to go & PB Review

Lost another pound this morning. Felt good. Still feel it's water weight, but at least it's coming off. 
Not sure now how my plan should be. How many days on PP? before going to cruise? This will be my 3rd day. Should I start with PV tomorrow? or do another 2 days of PP? Any thoughts?
Thanks for your comments on my last post. Your encouragement and thoughts help me big time. Yes, a little exercise goes a long way & you guys are right. The first few minutes and getting to start is the hardest. Once you've started, it feels great and you keep going. Need to keep that in mind! :)

WF Peanut Butter Spread Review:
Oh, and for you who asked about the WF peanut butter spread. Again, not your real thing. It's creamy, doesn't REALLY taste like peanut butter, a little sweet I'd say. But it works.  Yesterday I used it as a dipping sauce for my chicken. What I did is I put a little in the pan, mixed it (made it smoother) and added some fresh Ginger to it. It did kinda feel like I was eating Thai food -well, at least it was pretty close! :)  - I would recommend it as it is a different texture/tast. Something different to try for sure.
Breakfast: coffee w/ non fat creamer
Snack: 1 slice of non fat Cheddar cheese & 1 slice of fat free Bologna && cup of coffee
Lunch: 3 slices of non fat Swiss cheese & 3 slices of fat free Bologna
Dinner: 2 thinly cut beef steaks w/ WF Ketchup & Mayo

I'm really full right now, but I need to have my oat bran. I'll probably have an Oat Bran cookie w/ some tea later on "hopefully" :)

I had some "tummy problems" today (I'll spare you the details) but that's why I didn't really have a proper lunch/breakfast. But managed to eat dinner. Hopefully it'll sit! :)

Hope you're all having a good Dukan Day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow -- another pound lost? Great job! At this rate, you'll hit your goal in no time. :)

    Hope your stomach is feeling better today...

    ReplyDelete