Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Woohoo! 8 Lbs to Go!

Daily Weight Loss: 2 Lbs
Awesome start. This is probably mostly water weight, but it's 2 lbs down and I'm feeling happy about it.
Thank you all for all the support you've been giving me. It keeps me going.

There are a couple of things that I need to concentrate on, besides food. Water & Exercise.  Need to drink more. Yesterday, I did a good job. I made it a fact to drink water every time I'm in the kitchen (and I'm in there a lot, trust me! with 2 toddlers wanting snacks, milk, water etc ... I'm in there quite a few times a day!) hehe
The other thing, exercise. Well, I don't know what is happening, but I don't feel like I have any energy to work out. Need to make it a point to "at least" walk a little everyday.
Here's how my day went:
Breakfast: Cup of coffee w/ creamer
Snack: Activia Light
Lunch: Grilled Chicken w/ Walden Farms Peanut Butter (added a little fresh ginger)
Snack: 2 slices of non fat Swiss cheese
Dinner: 3 hot dog beef franks w/ WF Mayo & WF Ketchup

Might have a cup of tea with an Oat Bran cookie later on tonight.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!!!!!! I know what you mean about lacking energy to work out ... for me, the first ten minutes are the toughest, then the body sort of gets used to it and doesn't complain so much anymore. And if you really can't do it, how about some yoga? It doesn't burn calories but at least it stimulates the muscles and makes you feel good!
    My daughter (4) adores the Gaiam Yoga for Kids collection - and although doing those together doesn't "count as" exercise, it gets me moving and we have fun together.

    How is that Walden Farm Peanut Spread when you use it in cooking? I was thinking about getting it over British amazon.co.uk just for that purpose. It sounds a bit fake and scary ... can you use it for Thai food? Is it sweet (which I don't like in peanut butter at all) or salty?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the loss - your target is so close now. The water is important, I always have a better weight loss when i drink more, i just get sick of running to the loo every 5 mins!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your weight loss -- way to kick off your challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete