Thursday, July 14, 2011

Got my shipment!

No change in my weight!

It feels like I'm in some kind of "stabilization" phase! I'm thinking after these 3 days of PV I should probably have a PP day. We'll see how it goes tomorrow - I'm still having constipation problems, even with my PV days & with the powder fiber that I have with my drinks! - thankfully, headaches are GONE! :)

I was waiting for this shipment. It's an order I made online for the (Non Fat, No Calorie, Gluten free ...) products. I used a couple of their products before. And now, this order, I got some new things. I already tried 2 new products.

1- Ketchup: Zero everything! The color is like Ketchup but it was more liquidy (that is probably not a word!) but you know what I mean ;) - It tasted good. Don't expect the real taste of Ketchup, but it's pretty close and descent.
2- Mayonnaise: Same color, different substance. It was as the ketchup was "more liquidy" - kinda more like a dressing substance! Yes, that's it .. a dressing! And it did taste good. (not like real mayo though).

I also got some ready made tomato sauce (ready made pasta sauce), peanut butter spread, chocolate spread, strawberry jam, garlic herb (pasta sauce). And I'm looking forward to trying them all somehow! :) - Again, they're calorie free and all.

I just realized I never mentioned where I get all these products from! They're from a company called Walden Farms. If you'd like to check their products or order anything, here's the website http://waldenfarms.com/.

Breakfast: Cup of coffee w/ creamer
Lunch: 3 hot dogs w/ Walden Farms Ketchup & Mayo
Snack: Sugar Free Jello Chocolate Mousse
Dinner: Sauteed mushrooms & crab w/ some garlic, Walden Farm Alfredo Sauce & some chicken broth added for some sauce. Had it with the miracle noodles.

I didn't have anything for breakfast because I forgot! I fed the boys & then we all got ready to go to a morning play date. Totally forgot about breakfast.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I'm excited to read your thoughts on your new products -- they all sound so good!

    We're on the same wavelength, because I just ordered some Torani sugar-free syrups to try (should arrive today or tomorrow)... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walden Farm sounds amazing! I'll have to try it out. I need to find sugar-free products in the UK

    I really like your blog by the way! You're doing really well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex, check out amazon.co.uk - they sell walden farm products! I just found out myself!!!

    ReplyDelete