Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Love my Crab !- PV

Baked Tilapia w/ Mushroom &
Rosemary
Morning weigh in: No change (No problem with that, feeling good about everything) :)

Breakfast: cup of coffee w/ creamer , 1 Activia Light
Snack: 1/2 whole wheat toast bread
Lunch: Crab Omelet! Yummy! - Just mixed 2 eggs with little pieces of crab meat
Snack:cup of coffee w/ creamer/ 1 peach (fruit wasn't part of the plan, i just ate one after slicing some for my sons) :)
Dinner: Baked Tilapia w/ Sauteed Mushroom & Rosemary (Really good)
Snack: 3 strawberries & 1/2 a pita bread w/ feta cheese
I gave in to carbs today. If I don't get better will power I will not be able to achieve my goals in losing 10 Lbs - SOON! Will do better tomorrow!
Obviously, I'm loving the crab meat! I think I'll try it in a different way everyday :) - until i finish what i have. Well, when that happens, I'm going out to buy some more :) hehe
I'm thinking when I get my order of Miracle Noodles, I'll probably make it with crab meat and the no calorie Alfredo Sauce :)

P.S (i finally finished the Tilapia that I had - To be honest, i really didn't want to have it for dinner, but I didn't want to freeze it (don't like to eat fish that was previously frozen), so i just cooked it. It was delicious though and I'm happy I made it!)

Have a good day/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment