Wednesday, July 13, 2011

10 Lbs in 3 weeks?

Is this something I can do? I would really like to challenge myself and try and lose 10 Lbs in 3 weeks or less. I'm thinking, it is doable, If I stick to my diet. Any thoughts?
August 27th (which also happens to be my birthday), we're going on vacation. That requires a swimming suit! In public! (when we went swimming with my boys last week, it was just us in the pool)!! Haven't done that because of how self conscious I am about my body and being in a swim suit. So, i'm thinking 10 Lbs in 3 weeks (the trip is at least 6 weeks away) should make me feel VERY good about myself! :)

6 comments:

  1. I think this is a goal you would be able to meet. You have motivation which will help make sure you stick to your diet. I say go for it and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will TOM occur during the next three weeks? If yes, then it might throw everything for a loop. What about 10 pounds in 4 weeks? That's still an impressive goal, and will give your body a chance to get rid of any water retention due to TOM...

    Not to rain on your goal or anything. If anyone can lose 10 pounds in 3 weeks, I know you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! Yes, during the 3 weeks i'll be on TTOM. I totally understand Vicki!:) - and yes, 4 weeks would work too. I didn't think of TOM. I hope I can achieve 10 Lbs in the coming month! I'll be the happiest person ever! :)
    Thanks for all the support ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im sure you can do it - it great to set yourself milestones like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's doable, but it's not going to be easy. Trust me, I'm not trying to discourage you, but 10lbs in 3 weeks seems seems too drastic. I agree with what Vicki said. I think 8 lbs seems more realistic and still challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and my birthday is also on th2 27th, but one month after yours:)

    ReplyDelete