Tuesday, July 12, 2011

First day = Success! -PV Day

Daily weight loss is 2 Lbs
Current Weight: 184 Lbs (I went up a couple of pounds over 2 days before starting my new plan)
I was unsure if my new plan would work, but I was really happy on the scales this morning. I lost 2 lbs eating healthy "yummy" food and feeling full. How great is that?  :)
I'm still constipated, but I'm sure it's going to take a few days for my veggies/fiber to kick in. I do have a headache this morning, but I'm thinking it's because of having to be up with my 1.5 yr old from 11:30 p.m till 3:30 a.m!  - I think he's teething.  (he still has a few more teeth left to come out!) :)
Breakfast: Cup of Coffee w/ creamer , Activia Light
Lunch: Crab Salad - I had to have it today again! ;)
Snack: Cup of coffee w/ creamer
Dinner: Baked Tillapia seasoned with Taco seasoning with a tomato relish - Delicious!
Snack: Iced Non Fat Latte

Feeling good. Loving the PV days :) - Never thought I'd miss vegetables as much as I did. I've been enjoying my food the last couple of day and it makes things easier.

Again, tonight, I'll probably have the oat bran cookie with a cup of tea while watching t.v. I think, in the past, the most calorie intake for me was during the evening, munching, while watching t.v.  I mostly loved eating Chips! I'm slowly getting out of this habit! Finally!

Have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on today's weight loss!

    Your crab salad (in yesterday's post) looks delicious. I saw in your comments that you got the crab at Costco. Was it in the frozen foods section? I don't think I've seen it at our Costco, but now I'll definitely be on the lookout for it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crab is in the Fridge section. The second asile next to the cheese. You can find the smoked salmon there. they come a 4 pack set. Really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That crab salad did look delish - i dont blame you for having it again so soon! We dont have a local costco but maybe Sainsburys? I try not to have too many PV days but sometimes a well-intentioned PP day turns into a PV day by the evening. I think you are meant to lose weight better on PP than PV though. Charlotte has mentioned that she has a spike or plateaux after a couple of PV days but other people seem to get on fine with mostly PV days. I havent analysed it closely enough to be sure how it works for me so Ill be interested to see how you get on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow-2 lbs!that's great!eating healthy always works:)

    ReplyDelete