Monday, July 11, 2011

The Plan!

I decided to start the week with a PV day. And I'll have more PV days in a week than PP. I will eat more vegetables and fish. Will try to cut down on red meat and have chicken more often (although it's not one of my favorite ).
I know i'm worrying about continuing with this diet, but i'm also really worried to gain all the weight back. I feel Dukan keeps me in check and on track.
I will stay away from carbs and fruits for now.

My Day:
Crab Salad
Breakfast: Cup of Coffee w/ creamer , Activia Light
Snack: Cup of Coffee
Lunch: Crab Salad (Lettuce, cucumbers, olives, topped with crab meat & Calorie free Thousdand Island Dressing).
Snack: Activia Light
Dinner: 2 Tilapia Fish baked and seasoned with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Topped with a tomato, garlic, mint, lemon juice relish. YUMMY!

I was really happy about the menu today! Loved everything I had. Made it feel like I wasn't on a diet. Love the feeling. Especially the feeling of being FULL! :)

Later on tonight, I'll have a cup of tea w/ my Oat Bran Vanilla Cookie!

Have a wonderful evening! (morning, afternoon , wherever you are in the world!).

4 comments:

  1. Well done for the perseverance, Julie...This is something only you can make decisions on, anmd those decisions must be right for you.
    Is your oatbran cookie home made from oatbran? If it is, please share your recipe.
    (I have discovered that I can comment on your blog from my work computer_ at lunch time, of course!!!)
    Good luck and I hope your scales continue to reward you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a really good and healthy plan!
    what kind of crab meat did you use, from a can?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piscean2764: 1/8 tsp Cinnamon, 2tbls Oat Bran, 1 tbls skim milk, 1 packet splenda. Mix together and microwave for 1 minute. It is really GOOD!

    Masha, I got the crab meat from Costco. It comes in a set of 4 bags (1 lb each). Do you have a costco? pretty good dea and it was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, we do have Costco, my parents have membership there, will have to ask them

    ReplyDelete