Friday, July 8, 2011

Getting back on track - PV Day

Morning Weigh in: 184.4 Lbs

Because I wasn't sure how much I weighed yesterday, I'm not sure how much weight I lost. Either way, it's a pretty good one :)  (Either 2.4 Lbs or 3 Lbs - Doesn't really matter as long as it's going down).

You cannot believe how much I want to be out of the 180's! I haven't been under in a very long time. It'll happen. I know it will :)

I decided to do 1 day PP/ 1 day PV for a few days. Just because I haven't had vegetables in a long time. So, i'm looking forward to my PV day today.

Breakfast: Coffee w/ non fat creamer w/ Activia Light
Lunch: 2 hot dogs w/ a little sauerkraut & Light Greek Yogurt w/ Cucumber Salad
Dinner: Sliced Beef w/ Taco Seasoning with Oat Bran Wrap w/ 2 Tbl non fat sour cream. Topped with a fresh tomato, parsley, garlic, hot pepper salsa.
Snack: 1 Activia Light & Cup of Tea & Salad, no dressing (cucumber, tomato and lettuce).

Taco Seasoned Beef w/ Fresh Salsa
Kinda ended up like pizza!
Great day. Feeling full. Loved dinner. The Oat Bran Wrap was good. Though i wasn't able to wrap anything in it because it would break apart. So what I did was just lay it down on a plate and put the beef on top, and then the salsa on top of the beef w/ the side of light sour cream. It was delicious! To me, next time, I will make the beef and salsa without the wrap. For one reason only, which is I would rather my Oat goes towards the Oat Cookie! Yep, I like that more! :) Especially with my cup of tea in the evening/morning. Don't get me wrong, the wrap was really good. It's just my preference with the cookie.

I wanted to do some exercise today, but didn't get the chance to do anything. Except running around 2 hyper boys all day! (I think i got a little exercise doing that!)  :)

Hope you all had a great Dukan Day. Looking forward to hearing about your day.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on today's weight loss!

    I definitely think that running around after two little boys counts as exercise (I have a two-year-old son who keeps me busy, so I can only imagine what it's like to have two sons...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you do! Sweet. yeah, my boys are (almost 4) and almost 2. Boys are soo active and a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete